We are so lucky because our social and economic systems seem ready to collapse and there are elites ready to take over. People much smarter than you or I, they claim to know the way. They have been preaching a much more collective system where from each their abilities and to each based on their needs. Our current system where you have to work for what you get is finished.
Sure, the collective system has been tried all over the world, but nobody has been smart enough to get it right yet. However, we are lucky enough to have the smartest and most capable ready to put us to work building this new utopia. The utopia is built upon the ideas of Carl Marx and others. It sets up a ruling class of these smart people and lets them run things. Lucky they are willing to accept the leadership role and all its heartaches.
Unfortunately, there may be a little violence, as some will see the change as folly and resist, but with troops and protection for those new leaders they will prevail. They have already tested fencing off the capital and surrounding it with troops and it worked, no one got in. Some fools on the right will make the mistake of resisting and the government will put them down. If only some Trump supporters would rise up again, we could arrest him and his folks. They can be sent to re-education camps and we’ll keep him under guard until we can quietly do away with that trouble maker.
Then they will be able to equalize living standards for the world. We have already started with the transfer of oil money. The China need is so large so they are moving large amounts of wealth out of the United States to China and into the rest of the world. Unfortunately, the living standard for most Americans will decline but there will be an increase for much of the world.
There will have to be other disruptions within the country as preparations for the changeover. Inflation will affect many but at least the new government will be able to print all the money they need. The supply chain will continue to have problems until the takeover of the trucking unions is comple. The border may still present a problem as more workers and voters are brought in. Crime will increase until the people cry out for protection. When the plan is completed, the criminals will just be shipped off to somewhere where they can do useful work.
Guns will be tricky because so many people have them but the buyback strategy can be used at first and then criminalize possession as they have done in Australia. The good news is there are lists of all those with concealed carry permits and that will be the starting point of confiscation. Strong resistance can be expected from a few but without a leader they can be overcome or eliminated. Making ammunition unavailable will make the resistance much lighter.
The law enforcement and the military are now eliminating those people who might oppose the changes. There are the few that have resisted the mask mandates and shown they will not blindly follow orders. These are the ones who are potentially dangerous to the revolution. With the breakdown of most systems most people will demand changes and then martial law can suspend civil liberties and it’s done. This sure looks like the plan.
9 thoughts on “Is the end of Capitalism near?”
Mike, this is hilarious. Is this fiction coming from Sean or Tucker? The end to capitalism will come from Trump. He will make himself President for life and set up a Putin II regime. All companies have to give him a percentage or they go out of business. Trump is already trying to end democracy. He lost the election by 7M votes but is still trying to overthrow the government. You have your enemies all mixed up. It is the liberals who are fighting to keep democracy and capitalism alive. Just think Mike. Without Liberals, we would be living in Northern Mexico.
David, Are you smoking that stuff again ??? Still waiting on someone to say anything good about SLOW JOE, Even the NY Times is now saying . QUOTE !! WE HAVE A PROBLEM IN THE USA WITH SLOW JOE !!! YOU NEED TO COME OUT OF YOUR CAVE AND READ THE NEWS DUDE. The big problem is; who will replace SLOW JOE ?? HUMPING HARRIS ???
THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN: TRUMP
August 30, 2021
As I watch the lunacy of our ill-advised and poorly planned withdrawal from Afghanistan, I find myself still trying to understand what 81 million voters disliked about President Trump so much that they decided to cast their votes for a man who served forty-seven years in government and has done absolutely nothing for the American people. The same man who eviscerated every policy advanced by Trump to the complete detriment of the American economy, and the same man who was more concerned with leaving Afghanistan by an artificial date certain rather than ensuring the safe return of American citizens and allies as well as the destruction of valuable military assets so they did not fall into enemy hands. And I’m still flabbergasted that those same people would vote for a woman to serve as Vice President, a heartbeat away from the Presidency, with a rather checkered and not so moral past. I wondered why they despised and hated President Trump so much.
And so, I have many questions of those who cast their vote for Joe Biden because they disliked Donald J. Trump:
· Did you dislike that Trump made cruelty to animals a felony?
· Did you dislike he raised billions to stop the opioid crisis? Perhaps you feel offended that he destroyed ISIS, killed terrorists, including the leader of ISIS and the Iranian General responsible for thousands of American deaths, all without going to war?
· Did you dislike the fact that the media and democrats, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, Chris Cuomo and Jim Acosta said we’d be in World War III by now with North Korea and their prophecies did not come to pass?
· Did you dislike Trump because under his leadership we became energy independent and an exporter rather than importer of oil, no longer relying on the Middle East for our petroleum needs?
· Did you dislike the fact that gasoline at the pump was roughly $1.60-$1.70 per gallon and today is now $4.26 per gallon?
· Did you dislike him because he wanted to build a wall to keep criminals, drugs and 2.0 million illegal aliens from coming into our country?
· Did you dislike him because he just slashed the price for medications in some cases by 50%, which is driving big Pharma nuts?
· Perhaps you dislike that he signed a law ending the gag-order on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving options on prescriptions?
· Is your dislike for President Trump because he signed the Save Our Seas Act, which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic and garbage from the ocean?
· Did you dislike that he signed a bill for airports to provide breast-feeding stations for nursing moms?
· How about the fact that he signed the biggest wilderness protection and conservation bill in a decade, designating 375,000 acres as protected land, was that why you disliked him?
· Did you dislike that he loves America and puts Americans first?
· Did you dislike that he made a gay man the ambassador to Germany and then asked him to clean up national security and un-classify as much of it as possible for transparency?
· Did you dislike that he’s kept almost every campaign promise (with zero support from Congress who worked against him daily!) plus 100 more promises because Washington was much more broken than he or any of us thought?
· Did you dislike like that he works for free, donating his entire $400,000 salary per year to different charities?
· Did you feel that he did this for four years because he was “showboating?”
· Do you dislike that he’s done more for the black community than every other President?
· Do you dislike that he listened to senator Scott and passed Invest in Opportunity Zones to help minorities?
· Did you dislike that he passed prison reform, which gives people a second chance and has made quite a huge difference for the black communities?
· Do you dislike that he passed VA reforms to benefit the very people who served our country and defend our freedom?
· Did you dislike that he’s winning and signing new trade deals that benefit Americans, instead of costing us more?
· Did you dislike him because, unlike all the Presidents who came before him, he recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, relocated the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv there and then proceeded to negotiate four peace accords between Israel and Arab Nations when many in the media were predicting there would be war? Was that why you disliked him?
· Did you dislike that he loves his flag and his country?
· Did you dislike that he calls out and has shown time and time again that the mainstream media in our country has become corrupt and incompetent, twisting the truth to control and mislead the people and he is trying to protect us from this?
· Did you dislike that he has been a President totally committed to ending wars and bringing our troops home?
· Perhaps you dislike the stern way he spoke publicly to NATO allies to step up and pay their commitments to defense rather than expecting America to do it for them, something we have done for over seventy-five years?
· Did you dislike that he has made a commitment to end child-trafficking and crimes against humanity and has made 1000’s of arrests already?
· Perhaps you dislike he’s brought home over 40 Americans held captive, the last one from Iran?
· Did you dislike that he’s proven he was right about the Deep State, and he was indeed spied on before, during and after he became President…yet no one has yet faced justice?
· Perhaps you dislike that he was wealthy… a Billionaire… before he ran for President and now is worth at least 1/3 less… because he loves America?
· Do you dislike that he respects cops, veterans, ICE & First Responders?
· Did you dislike that he does not sell out America to other countries to achieve great wealth, like the leaders prior to him have done?
Could it be possible that the ones who sell out America to line their pockets own the media and Hollywood and hate him so much for trying to expose them and hate him for putting the American people first that they try to manipulate our thinking and control the information we get to try to cultivate hatred for him?
These people benefit when you hate the man trying to stop them… so they won’t have to give up the wealth they have gotten and continue to get thru mass taxation, illegal arms sales, graft, and control. Wouldn’t you at least want to research these possibilities? There is ample evidence to justify an independent review of both Obama and Biden and possibly others.
Could 75 million Americans who cast their vote for Trump already know the truth… that he has done more for blacks in the last 20 years than our last 5 Presidents put together and is actually not a racist and never has been one… but you believe he is because it has been drilled into your head by a corrupt and paid for media, and yet you’ve never researched his accomplishments? You can start by watching those daily briefings he did during the lockdown (all online) and then watching the coverage on the Mainstream Media and how they twisted it. Do you really believe the President encouraged America to inject bleach? Did you research the effects of UV light which is used to disinfect school busses and medical equipment and is also being used as a treatment for bacteria and respiratory infections? They want you to believe he is stupid because if you figure out that he isn’t, they will lose billions of dollars and all their control.
I know… it’s hard to let go of what you believed to be true for most of your life. You are not alone. But your blind hatred of this man who literally tried to save us from the far left, radical Socialists is going to be detrimental to our country if you continue to support their hatred. They are teaching hatred and separation to our children in schools today and even to our families! You are not allowed to agree with “part” of their agenda and think for yourself. You must accept their full belief system, or name-calling and insults ensue. This is not informed debate. It is not reason. This is the very definition of tyranny! All or nothing!
They despise law and order. Just look around you. Trump supported law and order, not looting, rioting and chaos, because we are a nation of laws, and when you respect the law, you are safe and can live in a civilized society. Trump stood for unity and America first. Is that why you disliked him? Yes, he is crass and tough minded. He is a Chief Executive Officer of a thriving company, used to getting things done. He does not suffer fools and demands performance. He is a leader.
Can you say the same thing about Joe Biden after witnessing his lost seven months in office? Recall the words of President Barack Hussein Obama,” Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to F&*%k things up.”
You will be amazed at how much more peace comes into your life when you turn off the fake news and tune into what America stands for, where we focus on what unites us, not what divides us.
The media has despised Trump from day one. Impeachment was on the table before he even took the oath of office in January 2017. They said impeach the “motherfuc#^*r”, and then turn around and say his rhetoric is bad? He was never given a chance, yet he’s done more in 4 years than any president with zero help from the media or democrats. Results don’t lie.
The media and democrats consistently complained about Trump “Mismanaging the Covid Crisis.” Nothing could be further from the truth. The man was a rock, and his leadership kept the nation from the abyss. He promised a vaccine before the end of 2020. They said it could not be done. He proved them wrong once again. Doses of the vaccine were delivered in mid-December 2020! He built hospitals in NYC at the Javits Center and in Central Pak and California, sent retrofitted Navy Hospital Ships to NYC and California, all of which went unused. Trump initiated Operation Warp Speed that produced PPE and therapeutics in record time along with thousands of ventilators, far more than we needed, and which are now being sent all over the world. And the overall death rate from Covid stood at less than one percent!
How dare this man, the President of the United States, care so much about the American people and our Country. How dare he stand at attention and salute our Flag, support our troops, honor our veterans, put God back into our lives, protect the unborn, give people second chances and take seriously his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. How dare this man show up at 2:00 AM at Dover Air Force Base to welcome home hostages held in foreign lands and the remains of our fallen soldiers.
How dare this man develop and implement plans and programs to create the greatest most prosperous economy and standard of living in the history of mankind. How dare he reduce unemployment to 3.4% and achieve the lowest unemployment for Black, Asian, and Hispanic communities in fifty years! You would think this man was trying to do things rather than speak eloquently and act “Presidential” and “Cool” about such things. How dare he!
One would think President Trump was trying to provide leadership. How crass. The audacity of this man.
You would think he was trying to be a leader!
Did you cut and paste this crap from Fox News or Steve Bannon? Let me ask you a few questions? Have you sent money to Trump? Why? Are you in a cult? Do you own a MAGA hat, shirt, flag, or do you have a police flag on your pickup truck? We’re you in DC on 1/6? Do you believe the election was stolen and that Trump is still President? Would you let your wife or daughters near Trump? Did you travel overseas while Trump was President? Are you aware that Trump negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan and Joe Biden went along with it? Are you ok with Trump trying to overthrow our government with force if necessary? Did you graduate from high school? Do you support Matt Gaetz and MJT? Are you a Nazi and a racist? Do you believe in the replacement theory? Will you support Michelle Fiore for Governor? Do you support Cliven Bundy? Will you support bringing Afghan refugees to Mesquite? Are you aware that Trump and his father were indicted for housing discrimination in NYC? I could go on as long as you did but the bottom line is that we have never had such a moron for President ever. Anyone who can breath is an improvement over Fat Don. He is the one who suffers from dementia as he still thinks he is President. Get out of the cult while you still can.
David, your president lies like a rug, his stupidity is staggering, Incompetency is scary and he is a total embarrassment in public. Trump made an agreement with Taliban no expansion of the area of their control and agree to a coalition Government before we leave. Biden was the one that was in violation of the agreement. The pullout in the middle of the night was a good surprise for our allies, lying to those left behind, but at least he left a lot of stuff with our name on it. One thing you are right about we do have a moron as President. Hang on we’re in for a rough 3 more years. P.S. better fill up your tank now while you can still afford it. Don’t you wish we had Trump back? At least he got things done.
Wow, Mr. Petrillo, you have really swallowed a long lasting gulp of that dummocrap mind numbing kool-aid. The crap you speak of is spewed by the likes of MSNBC CNN and the other liberal hacks. DId you send money to the demented fool that is now unlawfully occupying the WH? You probably agree that thousands of unvaccinated, unvetted illegals should be allowed to cross our borders all while requiring doctors, nurses, airline pilots, and companies that employ over a 100 people to be jailed or lose their jobs if they don’t get vaccinated. Did you see what has been happening in cities like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis and other cities that have allowed the likes of BLM and other left wing thugs to destroy and burn down businesses, those that are run by dummocrap mayors, and governors and congratulated by the half wit in the WH with no repercussions, they are encouraged to pillage by the looney left. These actions were far more dangerous and damaging than the farce that the FBI perpetrated on Jan 6. But no mention or any legal action has been taken against them. They, of course, are the darlings of the liberals and are protected by the deep state and the corrupt media. You try to dig up dirt on the Trump family, how about researching the Biden family and all the current corruption son Hunter and Mr. Big are involved in and how about looking into the records of past slave owners of whom, the Biden family looms large. Wake up sir, you are drowning
Bravo!!! You have outlined all the accomplishments of the best President I believe the US has had in all of my 72 years. You have also very astutely, pointed out the hypocrisy shown by the kool-aid drinking liberals. I too wonder what has this bumbling fool that now occupies the WH has done for the US? Nothing, flat and simple, he has managed to destroy the best economy in decades, allowed thousands of unvetted, unvaccinated, disease spreading illegals to cross our border and put them up in hotels, given them money, free medical treatment all while turning his nose up at our veterans who are living on the streets and given no medical help., but hey, all those illegals can be potential dummocrat voters so they must be looked after. He was also instrumental in getting 13 members of our young military inexcusably killed, left billions of dollars worth of sophisticated, state of the art military equipment in a foreign, hostile to the US country that will now be able to use this same equipment against us and our allies, and all the while showing no remorse, I guess dementia allows for a guilt free existence. Now we have a crisis off our coasts of hundreds of cargo ships waiting to off load in our ports. We must never allow anyone like this to every occupy the WH again. Our voting procedure must go back to paper and pencil, no more Dominion type voting machines that can be manipulated from afar. No more “voter harvesting” Voter ID must be required otherwise we will never have a honest, legal election again.
Wow!!! John I salute you. Well written and every word is truth. I’m sure Terry will read this because you respond to some of his nonsense as well.
Well written and thought provoking! I appreciate your efforts to open up the eyes of those who don’t see this coming. What’s coming is the same “utopia” that George Orwell described in his book, “1984”. More control by excessive government and excessive government overreach. Before too much longer people are going to wake up and wonder what happened. They will realize (too late) that this is not what they thought it would become. They will not be able to change it.